• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Sound and other problem in GOF 2.1.5 betra

al3ab98

Landlubber
hi.. i'v installed a clear copy of Age Of Pirates COAS then i modded it with GOF 2.1.5 but i faced some problem :
The sound is not clear (jumbled up and there is rumbling)
The displayed compass is the old one
mxkQGh2.png

thats all i guess and thx in advance

Well, I'm not sure if this compass is the old because I got the same in my game and it doesn't look like in original COAS.

When the sound is not clear?

hi.. i'v installed a clear copy of Age Of Pirates COAS then i modded it with GOF 2.1.5 but i faced some problem :
The sound is not clear (jumbled up and there is rumbling)
The displayed compass is the old one
mxkQGh2.png

thats all i guess and thx in advance

Open your game directory: C:/Program Files/Akella/Age of Pirates 2 (or any directory you installed the game), and find the file named engine.ini. Open that file with Notepad or Notepad++ if you have it installed and find the line called "Sound". There should be an option saying something like: Use MM = 1. Change the 1 to 0 and save the file. Start the game, the problem should be solved.

Well, I'm not sure if this compass is the old because I got the same in my game and it doesn't look like in original COAS.

When the sound is not clear?
well i thought that it was supposed to look like this
II2H373.jpg
but its fine ^^

Open your game directory: C:/Program Files/Akella/Age of Pirates 2 (or any directory you installed the game), and find the file named engine.ini. Open that file with Notepad or Notepad++ if you have it installed and find the line called "Sound". There should be an option saying something like: Use MM = 1. Change the 1 to 0 and save the file. Start the game, the problem should be solved.
thx alot it worked (y) but there still one problem and i'm not sure if its rly a problem or not..
in Bermuda's shipyard i cant find the change sails color option is it a part of the update or a bug ?
thx in advance

well i thought that it was supposed to look like this
II2H373.jpg
but its fine ^^

thx alot it worked (y) but there still one problem and i'm not sure if its rly a problem or not..
in Bermuda's shipyard i cant find the change sails color option is it a part of the update or a bug ?
thx in advance

Strange. You have to speak to the shipyard owner. When you start the conversation, choose the option down below, don't ask him to show you the ships for sale. There must be that option, I'm 100% sure...

Just wanted to confirm that this also fixed the problem for me as well. Thanks.

Back