• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Spanish quest line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeap, it's a trinket, but i think it's name is Cross of Antonio de Souza. I have it, but it's from the treasure on Turks island or from the chest in the dungeon in Bermuda. Also it's better to make a new post about it. Or u can cheat and get ti from Debug.

As it was posted above I can confirm that Cross of Antonio de Souza is obtained also through Spanish Quest.

After you have spoken with Cardinal de Souza in his chamber, recieving quest to force jansenits to buy indulgence from pope for 50k each head - some priest meets you on the street of Santiago and asks you not to kill those jansenits. If you immediately return to de Souza and report him this encounter he will grant you a token of his gratitude: his cross :) of course :)

Similar thing happens if you decide to obtain Gospel of Judas Iscariot (rescued Jansenit Merchant asks you to find this book - it's worth your time but not necessary for quest succes), if you don't mention fact that you already have it to the Merchant in Curacao and turn this Gospel to Cardinal de Souza instead he will give you a second token: a golden cuirass (35% reduced damage and weights only 13(?)).

As you can see - the game has plenty of cuiriousities :p

I have finished the Spanish questline after a rather dramatic last battle with only a couple of broadsides worth of powder left in my flagship (!!!!) So after that no more quests from the governor in Havana. My question now is this, can I do the Morgans attack to Panama without breaking relationship with Spain? And if I can, taking another letter of marque means also breaking relationship with Spain and loss of rank and reputation?

I believe you can pick up another nation quest line without hurting your standing with the Spanish. Although if the missions they give you involve attacking Spanish ships or settlements, your relationship status with them will drop.

Well, i bought a Dutch license from diplomat, and went to Curacao, but the governor said I'm still moonwalking
billie_jean.gif
with Spain, although I finished the questline. My relationship with the Dutch is "good". So what now? :facepalm

I don't think it is possible to do more than one nation questline because they cover the same things from different sides. Playing dutch I think you have to defend Fort Orange, playing English you conquer Fort Orange. But it would be nice if some modification in the files made it possible (or setting the status to 0) you would just have to do them in the right order.

More than one person has told me it is possible, so I'll wait confirmation, It is not that I can't start a new game, but it will take a while to go back into pace from 1 lvl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back