• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Spanish Sailor that can ruin my game.

Damsie64

Powder Monkey
Help me!!! Whenever I want to do the Tenochtitlan quest, I went to Shores Of Mosquito (you should know which one cuz there are 2) but whenever I docked there, the survivor talked to me but he did not say anythint (chat was blank) and then my game stopped running for some buggy reason. My brother did it before using AoP2: CoAS v1.3 and finished the quest + he got a shotgun from a temple then I was tempted to do the quest but this bug doesnt want me to do it. My brother thinks that its because im using windows 7 and he WAS using windows xp but now he changed to windows 7 and he crashes frequently(like me)but everythin was going well for him. Anyway, pls help me.

PS: Montezuma is a liar+loser.

Help me!!! Whenever I want to do the Tenochtitlan quest, I went to Shores Of Mosquito (you should know which one cuz there are 2) but whenever I docked there, the survivor talked to me but he did not say anythint (chat was blank) and then my game stopped running for some buggy reason. My brother did it before using AoP2: CoAS v1.3 and finished the quest + he got a shotgun from a temple then I was tempted to do the quest but this bug doesnt want me to do it. My brother thinks that its because im using windows 7 and he WAS using windows xp but now he changed to windows 7 and he crashes frequently(like me)but everythin was going well for him. Anyway, pls help me.

PS: Montezuma is a liar+loser.
I agree. Montezuma did not let us know anything about his dark side but thanks to the Former Jade Skull Holder (KING of Tenochtitlan), we now know what exactly happened ages ago.

Back