• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Abandoned Speightstown Auto Reload to Maltese Knight Abbey

Should this easer egg stay or be removed?

• Stay

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Removed

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Add a toggle (explain how)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Indeed, there is no church. But you can leave the entrance just here, near the port and make it a secret place that way. What do you think?
Untitled.jpg

But that's already dungeon. In fact, that dungeon has an entrance to the maltese abbey of it's own. It's opposite the stairway down from the town entrance.

No one would ever find it there as no one goes wandering around in the water. That dungeon has to be easy to find as it also has a treasure quest in it.

No one would ever find it there as no one goes wandering around in the water. That dungeon has to be easy to find as it also has a treasure quest in it.

You're forgetting that it's got a second entrance in the town, next to the shipyard. Or do you mean the maltese abbey with that treasure quest?

There is indeed a special quest in the Abbey, but it's not a normal treasure one.

Remember if you mess around with the dungeon in Speightstown - you may cause problems with @Bartolomeu o Portugues Assassin Main Story Quest ( The Apprenticeship part )

where you have to search the dungeon. :yes

:cheers

I am well aware of the other entrance to the dungeon, and use it sometimes. I just don't like all the swimming involved with the other exit.

I never go to the Abbey anymore.

Why do you not go there? It's meant to be dangerous, but profitable.

The last time I went there I used up everything I had and never got to the bottom of it.

Last year I walked in the front door of the church and lasted maybe 20 seconds. Never considered going back there again.

I remember it was one of the first things I found in potc :p.
Mostly because I wanted to see how far I could swim and I was doing the standard storyline so that was the first place I could swim too :p.

The last time I went there I used up everything I had and never got to the bottom of it.

Last year I walked in the front door of the church and lasted maybe 20 seconds. Never considered going back there again.
Last time I tried it without cheats myself, I managed to survive surprisingly well.
But I think that wasn't at the high difficulty levels you normally play at.

Back