• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Start with custom ships

creative

Landlubber
how do you start up a new game with the ship you want. or is it somewhere you can get all of the ships not just some of the normal. i want to sail the black pearl, queen annes revenge and the other movie ships
:rolleyes:

You need to find a very peculiar character by the name of Vanderdecken. He sells special and very rare (and very expensive) ships such as the Queen Anne's Revenge.

You need a well know item that a well know captain keeps on him at all times . . . in a well know place that this captain frequents . . . from a well known person who happens to be this captain's loyal first mate . . .

Vanderdecken can only be found on an island that cannot be found, save for those who already know where it is. Savvy?
There are other ways, but this is the one that doesn't require you to edit any code files.

You need to find a very peculiar character by the name of Vanderdecken. He sells special and very rare (and very expensive) ships such as the Queen Anne's Revenge.

You need a well know item that a well know captain keeps on him at all times . . . in a well know place that this captain frequents . . . from a well known person who happens to be this captain's loyal first mate . . .

Vanderdecken can only be found on an island that cannot be found, save for those who already know where it is. Savvy?
There are other ways, but this is the one that doesn't require you to edit any code files.

i edited some coded files if the .init.c files is coded files. but whitch of them should i edit and where

(and where must i edit to start with the amount of money to buy the ships

This should help:
Code:
================================
Cheats:
================================
These only work if ENABLE_CHEATMODE is on
at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h

Numpad 0 = Godmode
Numpad 1 = Officer 1 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 2 = Officer 2 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 3 = Officer 3 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 4 = Player Level-Up
Numpad 5 = Player Fake Level Up
Numpad 6 = + 100000 Gold and + 10000 Wealth
Numpad 7 = Cycle through reputations (increase/decrease reputation)
Numpad 9 = Trigger enemy attack (cheatmode not required)

Back