• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live

I haven't done multiplayer Civ beyond hot-seat mode with my brother, so it would be good to play against you some time. :duel:
Which DLC do you have? I have the Gold Edition, but only just got Brave New World in the Black Friday sale, so I'm still getting used to that.

I have Gods and Kings, I was going to get Brave new world but other things came up :p

Can you Hot seat and Multi at the same time?

Well I would more than Welcome a game :D

How do you like to play? Large world few factions or Small with a ton of them

We should probably start a PM to talk about that, instead of hijacking this thread any further. :p

I also use my forum name for my steam account, nowadays i am playing most of the time assassin's creed 4

My Steam is tommy61157, feel free to add me if you're somewhat active on the forum and we've talked on some of the same forums, I wish keith would invite me to the steam Pirates Ahoy! Group, oh well :p

I'm on Steam as Admiral N, so feel free to add :cheers That PA group sounds cool too...

On Windows I'm always up for a fight in Fall of the Samurai or Rome 2, as well as Civ 4 on Win or OSX. I tend to keep online play to a minimum these days but it'd be great to battle some PA folk:aar

Last edited:
Back