• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tutorial Storm Engine Moddeling Basics

SD, i already got a hull to view properly on the GM viewer, soon there's gonna be a new galleon in the caribbean :onya
thanks a lot mate !

NP, but conversion process is not enough for completely add ship into STORM... For really I don't know my self how to do that completely... I haven't finished even prop part of this tutor, haven't time...

NP, but conversion process is not enough for completely add ship into STORM... For really I don't know my self how to do that completely... I haven't finished even prop part of this tutor, haven't time...

Dont worry, i still have a lot to do... now that i can see the actual model in GM and thus i know how it will look ingame, i have many modifications and tweaks to do...

Alright, have completed (for now) Prop Creation Part of the tutorial... Will work on others little later...

Moderators, feel free to edit them in grammar ways... My english isn't perfect, you know...

Alright, have completed (for now) Weapon/Gun Creation Part of the tutorial... Will work on others little later...

Moderators, feel free to edit them in grammar ways... My english isn't perfect, you know...

Hi, i don't now where to post so i post here, for the modellers, how it's possible to make the wales on a hull?

Hi Oskar,

"how it's possible to make the wales on a hull?"

I do'nt understand...wales on a hull :shrug

damski.

Ã’skar, is there an 'extrude faces' option in sketch-up? Thats how I do it in Blender.

@Damski

wales are the thick planks around the outside of a ship, usually a bit above the waterline.

no, but i'll make it with another program, thank's a lot Bava!

Hi;
I use Maya....there is an extrude face option in that too.
It's better to use Maya...it's not that complex to use.

damski.

ok, so i think i can make the model in scketchup, than i make the wales in maya... thank's ;)

I am following the Maya tutorial regarding exporting GM's but when I get to the step to navigate to the file for the texture I get no options under file attributes? Can anyone help? I am using Windows 7 64.

Mayatextureatt.jpg

Back