• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Storm Models

Post Captain

Seamanship Advisor
Coordinator
QC Advisor
Storm Modder
I have two storm models I've been working on, but are currently on hold. I would be willing to finish the models if there is somebody who can and will texture them and put them into GoF and NH. I won't finish them to an incredibly high standard, but they are both types that either mod lacks, and will still be useful.

Edit: The files will be in .mb (Maya) format.

I have two storm models I've been working on, but are currently on hold. I would be willing to finish the models if there is somebody who can and will texture them and put them into GoF and NH. I won't finish them to an incredibly high standard, but they are both types that either mod lacks, and will still be useful.

Edit: The files will be in .mb (Maya) format.

I can texture them appropriately if I have some comparison from nautical history to use as a proper basis.
I have not reinstalled Maya in some time because I had been using 3DS Max for other work outside of PA! but could easily do so.
This however would not a current priority project, as I finish some other grad work.

TheBlackNight has announced that he'll be taking a break from modding for an unknown period of time. Since there won't be anyone to do the texturing and integration into the game, my storm models are paused for now.

Send him a PM asking if he is still willing to help you. He might agree to help. :shrug

Back