• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Storyline, Audre Thomas

Yep... instead of starting your storyline straight away try and find the code for a sidequest and edit that to see what the lines of code actually does, from there you are well on your way to writing your own code :yes

Ok i took some of your advises and im now starting to work on the storyline quests
Also i read what you guys wrote on Peter's topic.

Shouldn't we focus on finishing the already made storylines? No offense, your storyline is good, but we should consider adding other stories only after the completion of the Build 14; otherwise we'll never finish it. Your storyine is cool, but at the moment I think is better to focus at the already implemented stories. Respect! ;)

The trouble with fixing current storylines is, only their creators know them well enough to understand what to fix and how to fix it properly.
It would be pretty confusing to someone who's just starting to code to help out, I'd say.:shrug

At least by starting your own story, you can pick up the basics and start to learn the code yourself.
Still, there's no guarantee anything started now will make it into the game for a long while yet, so there's no harm in doing so. :no

Thank you ! didn't know our situation wasn't that good after all. But I think that what we already have done is a miracle. We transformed a mediocre game into a pleasant experience, but you modders know that better. Congratulations! :onya

Well after awhile I have decided to start working on this storyline.
I'll try to do my best ;)
(I am Shieldmaiden by the way)

Do you want me to change your display and login name back into Shieldmaiden or are you happy with TommyK?

Edit: Just noticed you've got a new user altogether. Do you no longer have your old login details? We can set you back up to use your old user. :doff

Thats the problam haha I can't remmember my email I have registered with neither the password.

Back