• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Storyline

jester

Landlubber
Hey there

I was playing and the story line was broken, but before i could realize that (asking on the forum lol) i kept playing and now i've got to start over. Since it is a bit frustrating in this case, having progressed (ships, money etc.) a bit for nothing, i was wodering if you would or could make the game warn you when this happens, as in a sort of screen or something. Or would this be a bad idea?

Cheers

Not sure about this :mm

When you say the story line broke - do you mean ( 1) that you picked a choice in the dialogs ( or missed a time deadline ) and were taken out of the story.

or (2) do you mean that something that was supposed to happen didn't happen and the story broke.

If (2) then it is probably not possible

- if (1 ) then the quest book or the dialogs do currently hint that you are leaving or have left the storyline - if you read them carefully. - perhaps this might be made a bit more explicit.

:shrug

Back