• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

strange things happening

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
This is build 14 beta 5.

The strange things side quest works very well up to one certain point. I can complete it up until after sinking the Mefisto. From there I try to go to San Juan. CTD!. This is my second play through to this point. CTD both times right here. I know that after sinking the Mefisto I need to go to San Juan, Port Royale, and Kralendijk. When I go to San Juan, Puerto Rico, it CTD's every time. Actually, it slowly gets better. It starts with a ctd no matter where I try to enter. At the port it sometimes shows nothing before ctd, but other times, after many attempts, it shows the cool port pic, then the church, then ctd. One time I got into the church only to find it empty. ENDIT Anyway, NH ends right here. I can go to Kraledijk and Port Royale and it works fine. But Puerto Rico ctd's. Any ideas?

None? San Juan thinks the quest is still going on.for instance, the merchant has no money. I can buy, but not sell.

Jan.28: Note to self. After battle with Mefisto go to Kralendijk, Port Royale, then San Juan. It should work ok then. :hmm

Back