• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Strange things in arichpelago quest bug?

Correct. After the battle with the Mefisto, if you go straight to San Juan the game WILL crash. And then Puerto Rico will be buggy for a few visits after that, with the only way in being the back door over the bridge. :ixi

I go to Bonaire first, then Jamaica, and Puerto Rico last. That usually works well.

While we are on the topic of quests...

I came across a charming Dutch chap on the Turks island, by the name of Pieter Boelen, I'm sure you have all heard of him ;)

Anyway, I started his quest, but I had a few errands to run. So after finishing what I had to do, I thought I would give this quest a crack. Turns out it had a time limit on! :facepalm
I have already saved it aswell, and my previous save is some way back.

So now I'm not happy! And I want to know what happens in that story :p

Something concerning an invasion of the peaceful pirate island of Turks.

Yeah I only got the intro bit which was regarding going to interrogate a spanish guy on Hispaniola or something.. but I didn't realise I would have to do it within a set limit of time :facepalm

That is weird indeed HP, have you tried the Jack Sparrow version to see if it is bugged like that also? :?

If you play through a number of the storylines you will find some familar names :yes

I've played Jack Sparrow and enjoyed it. I probably played it the same way as in NH. I do remember playing it by going from the Lair to San Juan once because someone else was stuck. I got stuck too.

The Turks Help sidequest is in the Jack Sparrow storyline too? :wacko:

Nope, sorry Pieter me and Hp were talking about the freeze at San Juan after the lair if you go there first and whether it was Standard specific or for both ;)

Back