• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Strike Colors

Nice job philippe!!! can't wait to get this one working.
me.gif

Nice job philippe!!! can't wait to get this one working.
me.gif

Thanks, but it's not finished. I've to work on it cause it's not perfect. You can find missing textures here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LV6X24OT

By the way, you'll see than when you upgrade connons you only get culevrine pictures. And I'd like to change values cause even if you choose best sails, if you choose strongest hull your ship will sail too slow ( I think ).

Philippe.

Ah ok, i thourght the mod was finished lol. I will keep it up to date with GOF in case it makes it in before the release of GOF. :onya

Well, Upgrades are working, but no rumours at sea for the moment, and you've only three seconds to go on the worldmap when you surrender...
I've to work on it.

And you can have a look on it too.. ;)

It will be kind of you if you could have a look on Program\Interfaces\ Speak.c file, and Program\Scripts\Seaspeak.c to see why, when you pay to surrender you only get few seconds to go on the worldmap.

Did you look in Program\loc_ai == LAi_boarding.C to see how the game uses the code for the AI after they surrender?

Hi,

It's works, and you're right I found the right way with LAi_boarding.C file, but I get an Error.log cause I don't know how to define enemy's character.
But anyway you can ask you to surrender and with payment no battle. I'll try to put files on the web in about two hours, I'm not with my computer.

Philippe

Thats excellent news, i think one or more files in loc_ai might be what helps you define the enemy characters or maybe in Program\SEA_AI == AIShip and in the same folder is Script_Defines. So maybe one or more files in that folder as well might be of interest.

Hi, it's surely been a little long but it's done. You'll find it on FTP, PotC files in my folder. There's always an error.log and I'll see what I can do next days, working for now trying to do the game multiplayers for some guys who asked it.
Sorry again I didn't upload files faster.

Philippe.

Back