• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Stuck in a Tavern

`Behemoth-Dan`

Landlubber
This is now the second time I am playing through POTC. THe first time, with no mods, and now, with version 11 installed.

I am with Danielle where we are suppose to go to the Dowensen Tavern to look for the guy, and as soon as I get in the doorway, I can no longer do anything. I can look up and down, and go out the door, but when I get outside, I have the same problem. The big problem with this is, I figured I was to a good point in the game to clean up my saved games. So now I have one. And unfortunately it is in the tavern before I realized something was wrong.

Does anyone know what is causing this? Because if the answer is "You have to start over" I just will say screw it. :yes

Help please??

I did try reinitializing, and I am running the most current version according to the website. :yes

It just seems like none of the keys want to work. I can get into the menus using F1 and F2, I can use spacebar to get in and out, and occasionally I get a "Talk" icon, but when I use it, nothing happens.

Back