• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Stuck on a quest..

Panic

Landlubber
Hi guys

Im trying to follow the quest line for the dutch!
Only i have a problem with that trade war quest.

I had to find a guy in antique and ask him for information about the british attack on the Dutch.
Then he told me I had to ask a officer who is in prison.
I have 3 officers and cant make my way trough the fort where he is imprissoned.
So some1 can help me or have some tips for this quest?

Greets

The best thing is to not even draw your sword or fight anyone when you get close to/or enter the fort. Run straight to the center of the main room avoiding everyone to where the doorway to the stairs are and run downstairs. Save when you get to the bottom of the stairs before you go in the door. Kill the officer and soldiers in the dungeon (need to have a decently levelled up tough character) your officers will help. If you loose one go back to the save before entering the door. Walk through the cell block and talk to all the prisoners until you find your man. Let me know if you have problems escaping. I have some helpful hints for that as well.

MK

Dude thanks men!

I made it in and out :D
Only tried too save 1 guy from prison who had some kind of treasure is getting killed all the time :p

Thnx for the help men!

Back