• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Stuck on the typical board sequence with super dudes, about to cheat.

TheLordDSK

Landlubber
So a fuckin britanic ship persued my tier 6 ship with gold inside from the cost and got me when i recently replayed this game using gof 1.4b, not a game or mod bug just a stupid stuck with last saved game being before inevitable board.

I manually saved game before approaching the angry british tier 6 to bombard the crew, but just 5 seconds after they were in boarding range and probably with 50 or 40 troops. Its impossible to win that boards with 14 idiots on my ship so i dont see any way without cheating to skip this battle, the other save is from 12 hours ago so no way. I dont care about broken ingame stuff, my save is already broken if i dont fix it with godmode or something. So is there any way to evade to evade boarding when outnumbered and no way to escape? Like preventing the AI to board, another way without enabling debug mode, i dont care about cheating or file modification. Indeed i love exploiting and cheating, but dont wanna get surprise gamebreaking glitches.

Any way to mod and prevent AI from boarding completely (Cheat)? AI in this game SUCKS, there is no other game that piss me off more that this with that AI. Even dark souls is more fair.

I think I tend to use the god mode for boarding. I got really tired of getting killed even when I was at like a 5:1 advantage.

Back