• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Stucked in Hoist the Colours!!!

Luiz

Sailor Apprentice
Tia Dalma asked me to leave her in her shack in pelogostos. Ok, i discovered that pelogostos isint in the game yet, then many people say to follow another quest but I didnt find any new quest... PLZ somebody give me a hint of what to do!!!!!

I dont want to free playing, I want to follow the history. PLZ JUST REPLY IF YOU HAVE AN TIP OF THE HISTORY HOIST THE COLOURS!!!!

I dont want to free playing, I want to follow the history. PLZ JUST REPLY IF YOU HAVE AN TIP OF THE HISTORY HOIST THE COLOURS!!!!

Check your quest book - If you have played
1) Curse of the Black Pearl - then you have finished the main story Quest and there is nothing more of this to play.

If you have played
2) Lucas - Admirals Missing son followed by Justine Le Moigne’s Disappearance
3)Capt. Chevalle - Rescue his Crew followed by Villanueva Side Quest – Helping 2 Pirates
4) Sao Feng’s - Missing Bodyguards
5)Sri Sumbhajee Angria – Saving Askays Brother
6) Gentleman Jocard – A Slaver - Free the Slaves

If you have played all these then you have played all the side-quests and there are no more quests to play in the game

If you have not palyed some of them then - here is where they start - ( side quests only start after Davy Jones has given you the Black Pearl in the Main Quest ) :-

2) After playing Curse of the black Pearl - Talk to Thomas Tipman in Tortuga Tavern.
3) Talk to Capt. Chevalle in Port Au Prince Tavern
4)Go to Turks Town Hall – Ask Sao Feng what is troubling him
5)Sail to Havana - walk through town past church – as you are about to go through town gate you will talk to yourself about soldier standing behind church - then go to tavern and talk to Sri Sumbhajee Angria and his assistant Askay
6)Go to Oranjestad on Aruba - On entering town 2 men are fighting – Gombo comes and talks to you

:read

Back