• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Stuttering

B2Kcodrutz

Landlubber
The game is a lovely experience for me , i would like to thank you guys for that, but i have one small problem : Everytime a cannonball hits an enemy ship at close range it produces a stutter, a lag. I've tried every graphic option , with and withouth enb. My computer is pretty decent, can run AC4 at high performane so , you would make my life nice if you could tell me a solution

You are not going to want to hear this, but if you are using a pretty new video card with the latest drivers you may simply be SOL.

POTC ran much much better for me a year ago when I had an older video card and drivers. When I upgraded to new stuff performance in POTC took a big hit while performance in new games got a big boost. The latest stuff just is not optimized for old DX8 anymore.

You are not going to want to hear this, but if you are using a pretty new video card with the latest drivers you may simply be SOL.

POTC ran much much better for me a year ago when I had an older video card and drivers. When I upgraded to new stuff performance in POTC took a big hit while performance in new games got a big boost. The latest stuff just is not optimized for old DX8 anymore.

:((((((((( ... my life is over O____O

Back