• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sugestion about characters on ships

Jason

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Okay, I think the two most annoying bugs are now fixed. I'm not going to start on the character customisation yet so anyone has any sugestion about what has priority now?
Also working on the dialog overhaul I need to get working so I can do the things I want. I think if thats done I'm going to try to make an updater, so if that works I can make them too. Pieter told me how to so lets see if I can get that to work then.

I wouldn't know where it fits, but I have posted before that I think on the war ships the crew should be dressed an armed as sailors not soldiers, because of course they wouldn't be. There would of course be marines on frigates or higher. On merchants ships realistically there would not any military present unless perhaps on EITC ships, Dutch trading ships, and perhaps the Spanish Trading treasure ships. I am sure it is a lot of work, but I would add realism.

Back