• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Suggestions for future mods

GloriousRedArmy

Landlubber
It would be cool if they made it so that you can walk below deck as well when your on the sea. it wouldnt be too practicle in battles since you couldnt see the enemy ships but it would just make the ship a bit more homey and realistic. As the say, before any major battles it is the tridition of a captain to tour the ship. where can i go to post this suggestion so that mod makers can see this?

two things!
1.) It would be wise to post mod suggestions in the moding forum, because, as Cathalina says, that's where modders 'hang out'
2.) The idea has allready been suggested.

sorry if this sounds rude,...

LOL, yes, thanks Khalkaroth! The modders generally don't wander about in the other parts of the forum looking for mod stuff, so it makes sense to post any ideas there. :blah:

It would be cool if they made it so that you can walk below deck as well when your on the sea. it wouldnt be too practicle in battles since you couldnt see the enemy ships but it would just make the ship a bit more homey and realistic. As the say, before any major battles it is the tridition of a captain to tour the ship. where can i go to post this suggestion so that mod makers can see this?

this has been brought up Numerous times, Red. i brought it up, so did a few others...the problem is, people seem to say that its impossible...i dont see whats so impossible about it...i dunno, its also hard to explain it to the modders too. i had a hard time making my post about the idea on the fact that it was confusing the way i said it. but there was no other way i could say it!...if ye or ne on this mod, it seems so far its ne...which sucks lol

Aye this has been beat aroun before,ye could always board yer own ship,an ye can access all yer decks,fight yer own crew an capture yer own ship :blah: xD:

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Aye this has been beat aroun before,ye could always board yer own ship,an ye can access all yer decks,fight yer own crew an capture yer own ship :blah:  :([/quote]

Hahaha, that pirate captain would have to be known as "Wrongway Peachfuzz"! xD: :cheers :?

Haaar,Luv dat name Catalina,Wrongway Peachfuzz,Id be known a few pirates tew fit dat description xD: :yes

lol...i would just send my sweeper team in (my elite bodyguards, officers i hired that are like level 35), they can kill everyone and take my ship so i dont have to break a sweat!!! argghhh! me be the Lazy Pirate! xD:

Back