• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

taitor at lighthouse problem

litwin

Landlubber
Awsome storyline, amazing job on this one, especially the land battles! I really enjoyed it so far, but now im seriously stuck.
After the battle in antigua, i sail to bridgetown where im decomissioned, meet mrs. Mason and Maria etc, etc,blablabla, then I meet Sharpe and he says go to the lighthouse. At lighthouse I meet Quelp who tells me that the traitor is behind the Lighthouse and that we should go arrest him. Problem is theres nobody behind the lighthouse exept three bodies of french soldiers. The wiki walkthrough ends after the battle in antigua. The walkthrough on the forum says nothing about aresting the traitor as Quelp suggests, and instead it says I should go back to bridgetown to meet Lt. Bush. So im not really sure what am I supposed to do here, there's nobody at the lighthouse and no Lt. Bush at bridgetown. Im playing beta 14 with patch 1.

Thanks in advance

Walk around near the bodies ... Sharpe etc. should talk to you.
Then go back to Bridgetown as instructed and walk through the town. ;)

Walk around near the bodies ... Sharpe etc. should talk to you.
Then go back to Bridgetown as instructed and walk through the town. ;)

I though of that and I tried walking all over the place but they just follow me around without saying anything. If I talk to one of them, he starts the dialog from bridgetown about going to the lighthouse (again), and the result is really weird couse Quelp teleports himself to the other side of the beach and the french soldiers are resurrected <_< If i kill them the game crashes.

Does anybody know where exactly is the trigger point?

Does anybody know where exactly is the trigger point?

The trigger point is locator -- goto25

If you walk down the path between the bodies and the Lighthouse ( bodies on right - lighthouse on Left ) just past 1st body & before you get to 2nd. is trigger point.

Sharpe talks 1st -- then Quelp talks & leaves -- then Sharpe talks again and Quest book updates.

The trigger point is locator -- goto25

If you walk down the path between the bodies and the Lighthouse ( bodies on right - lighthouse on Left ) just past 1st body & before you get to 2nd. is trigger point.

Sharpe talks 1st -- then Quelp talks & leaves -- then Sharpe talks again and Quest book updates.

IT WORKED!!!! Thanks a lot! The trigger point is apparently very small or something, easy to miss. Anyway now I can continue this amazing quest further! :onya Thanks again.

It is possible to increase the radius of locators through code. If a trigger point is too small, maybe we should try and do that?

Yeah I was going to say that... One line of code and the radius is increased, not to tricky to implement ;)

I am having a problem shortly after this in the storyline. After the card game with Hammond and Pellew, when auto-jumped to the Indy, Pellew has the first round of conversation, up until Wellseley is supposed to enter but he never does. Not sure what to do about that........

Back