• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Tavern News bugged

Redbeard

Sailor
Notice anything wrong with this picture?

e85x6r.jpg

The of Grand Turk Needs Help? The of Pirate Settlement needs help?

September 23rd build, Levis's latest folder o' fixes. Id post a save, but when I alt-tabbed to take the screenshot I forgot this game crashes. :p Will you guys need a save?

well I don't know of any other image hosting sites. So....

Go to a tavern and check the latest news. Anything related to the pirate homes or outposts displays like "The of Grand Turk Needs Help" Instead of "The harbormaster of Grand Turk Needs Help."

glek0499d

....why is it I try to do anything on these forums I have endless issues lol. Videos are a pain, pictures are a pain. tinypic and postimage.com don't work here. I guess the forums have a size limit or something? Anyway just check the tavern news.

@Pieter Boelen if you can't see the picture just like me just right click it and copy the link address and paste it into another tab, it shows up for me than.

The way it looks just seem that somewhere a word went missing.

I don't know of any other image hosting sites.
Do you not have the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of every forum thread?

Anything related to the pirate homes or outposts displays like "The of Grand Turk Needs Help" Instead of "The harbormaster of Grand Turk Needs Help."
@Levis, any thoughts on that?

@Pieter Boelen if you can't see the picture just like me just right click it and copy the link address and paste it into another tab, it shows up for me than.
I thought I tried that before and it didn't work! But it does now; thanks. :cheers

I have no idea, a savegame would be useful

Ok as requested. A save from the latest version of the game with your fixes Levis.

Also... ahem... the picture again. I may have been confused earlier.

Attachments

• potc.jpg
    potc.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 165
  • -=Natbeard=- Saint Martin.zip
    756.9 KB · Views: 124
Back