• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tavernofficers

I was playing this storyline and if I go to the tavern and talked to an officer to hire I'll see there are only high levels officers in the tavern that you can hire. Is there a file to change that because I like it to hire low officers and train them to higher ones :)

And do you guys added some new quests where you'll get more mission officers like Balderwijn Coffier, Joaquin the Masse, Lucas Da Saldanha etc because I really like those.

I hope I'll put this tread on the right place, sorry if I put it on the wrong, I hope you can help me with this :)

The officers you see in the taverns have their level set to be about the same as yours. If you only see high level officers, then you are also at a high level.

I have heard that you can promote seamen to officers, but I have never done that.

No new officers like them have been added as there are already quite a few.

Promoted crew starts out at Level 1 and only gets higher levels if they follow you ashore for a while and gain experience that way.
Also, they have boring outfits, so you will probably be wanting to drop by a tailor ship for them.

Err, they wear different clothes?
Oh c'mon now Sire Hylie! :rofl I think he needed information like what Sire Pieter was talking about. :no
Promoted crew starts out at Level 1 and only gets higher levels if they follow you ashore for a while and gain experience that way.
Also, they have boring outfits, so you will probably be wanting to drop by a tailor ship for them.
Yeah, its like training a recruit. But Sire, is there a difference in their salary? Or does the promoted seaman's salary increases as he/she levels up?
And is this also applicable to hired and experienced officers from taverns, them leveling up with a raise?

Hey, I have never done it but just heard about it, so really do not know how that works.

Officer price indeed is recalculated for all characters upon level-up. :yes

Back