• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help TEHO, POTC, and NSIS

Myth

Freebooter
Good day to all!

I do not know whether this topic can be called a request for help, or a simple discussion. I will try to present everything quickly and accurately.

First: anyone can help to make a list of locations that have been transferred from POTC to TEHO.

Second: I use Inno Setup to create an installation package for my mod.

It turns out from 10,5 GB - in the form of installation 3,54 GB. It full install with all files.

But I noticed that it weighs NH it`s = 13.5 GB. The installation weighs = 2.95 GB. Your project is heavier, but the installation weighs less. I tried to create an installation package in, but it hangs when I add a folder with resources.

I just need to package the files, and unpack them. No renaming or deleting files.

It is necessary for the installation to update the system components and create a shortcut on the desktop.

Can anyone help me with the transition to NSIS?

Many thanks.

The size of the installer should spend mainly on the compression method.
We use LZMA for PotC, which is the most efficient method that I know.
Maybe you can use that in Inno Setup too? That would save you the trouble of switching to NSIS.

Spoiler tags, mate! :shock

Also, not sure what to do with that. I don't know the program you use.

Back