• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Best Nautical Trailers of 2014!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Merry Christmas mates! There have been some good movie trailers that came out recently, some I have posted here, some I missed. I had some free time, so I thought I would go through and repost the best nautical trailers from 2014! Let me know if I missed something!

In the Heart of the Sea – The true story of the whale ship Essex, the story that the Melville classic Moby Dick was based on!

Pan - Offering a new take on the origin of the classic characters created by J.M. Barrie, the action adventure follows the story of an orphan who is spirited away to the magical Neverland.

Black Sea - In order to make good with his former employers, a submarine captain takes a job with a shadowy backer to search the depths of the Black Sea for a submarine rumored to be loaded with Nazi gold.

Black Sails, Season 2 - 1715. The Golden Age of Piracy. New Providence Island is lawless territory, controlled by notorious pirate captains. The most feared—Captain Flint.

Maidentrip - Documentary following the record-breaking round-the-world voyage of Dutch teen Laura Dekker, youngest person ever to sail around the world alone.

Crossbones - Hidden on their secret island of Santa Compana, Blackbeard and his band of pirates must outmaneuver undercover English spy Tom Lowe. Unfortunately the trailer was better than the series!

Crossbones Trailer (2014)

Roaring Currents
- The film tells the story of of the historical Battle of Myeongryang in which Korean Admiral Yi Sun-sin used strategy to destroy an overwhelming number of Japanese warships with only 12 ships under his command.

[명량] 메인 예고편 Roaring Currents, 2014

The Pirates – Another Korean made film

YouTube

Attachments

• pa-logo.png
    pa-logo.png
    11 KB · Views: 26
Back