• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Brotherhood - Mings storyline problem

pwnz

Landlubber
Hello all,

I started the Jack Sparrow storyline.
Did all as says in walkthrough and after I met Tia Dalma on Muscetto Cove she gave me the compass, then I got the package from Agent Victuallers and went back to Speighstown. When arrived there I met Annamaria, she gave me map piece and asked to meet her at Lighthouse so I went there, but the dialoge ends up after 2 sentences and I cant talk to her anymore, she just stands still at the Lighthouse. Well I went to Mings and couldnt get in, because the room is closed..

I really dont know where or what I messed up, please help. :?

Btw my game version is Build 14 beta 1 patch 5

:gday

Have you read the walkthrough? It sounds like you did everything ok, but the game hung on you. Try going back to an early save and playing that part again. :dance

There seems to be something wrong with your game :?

In the Mings-Brotherhood storyline you should not meet Annamaria in Speightstown ( she should only appear at the Lighthouse later on in the story )

Annamaria only appears in Speightstown & offers you a piece of the map there in the Brock Brinkley storyline .

You could try arriving in Speightstown ( after meeting Tia Dalma & getting Package from Agent Victuallers - use a save after this ) and go straight to Mings room -- if Annamaria is in Speightstown avoid her - or talk to her but do NOT go to the Lighthouse. --- See if this works.

:cheers

Well, I did avoid Annamaria, but the rooms still closed :shrug

And I followed walkthrough step by step..

I dont have any idea whats wrong :urgh

Well, I did avoid Annamaria, but the rooms still closed :shrug

And I followed walkthrough step by step..

I dont have any idea whats wrong :urgh

This is really confusing :mm

In the quest book - what are the headings that are listed ?

QB:
Mystery Woman
The Aztec Treasure
Join East India Trading Company
The Brotherhood
Pirate Lords of the World
My Early Days

It does look as if your game is messed up :facepalm

The Mystery Woman header only appears in the Brock - Brinkley story.

While the The Brotherhood header only appears in the Mings - Brotherhood story.

So it seems the game is running both storys at the same time :shock And this is causing conflicts.

Sorry, but I think the best thing to do is to start a new game :shrug

Back