• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released The Empress finally arrives!

Porting her over won't be a problem bud. I have all the required files so i will soon get her into GOF, thanks for making this ship.:onya

Ok bud, i'm putting the credits together before i port the ships over so i don't accidently miss anyone out.

They're all TGA.TX files, aren't they? They would just need to be edited a bit.
Probably quicker to make a new screenshots for CoAS because you can tell by the screenshots in what game they were taken.

I don't have CoAS at the moment, so I'm not sure. Whatever the others are? Use TX Converter to check.

ok, thank you. Ive done that. normally when i duplicate a ship or add one from this community i have one interface pic that seems to work for all interfaces. The one that i made is 256 x256 (the size i gathereed from the advice above). only the big ship pic on the characters ship interface displays. is teh smaller pic a seperate file?

Nevermind, i forgot to put the empress into the pictures.c file :oops:. Anyway.

Heres my COAS empress interface pic. File attached if anybody wants it. Thak you all for your help.

STAGE2.jpg

I chose to keep this post just incase people chose to use the standard sails.

Attachments

• Empress.tga.tx.7z
    73.3 KB · Views: 186
Are you able to add different sails to CoAS as well? If so, the Empress will be needing her custom sails, otherwise she doesn't look quite right...

For CoAS, I'm not sure either. Try to find the Black Pearl or Flying Dutchman in ships_init.c and see if they have any sail-related lines.

Heres a better interface image for coas. File attached.

.1.jpg

Attachments

• Empress.tga.tx.7z
    74.7 KB · Views: 187
hi mate why can't download on pyratesahoy.com
for example i download the empress in this post but the pyratesahoy cannot
respond or giving link or anything
its just word the domain pyratesahoy.com may be for sale,click here for detail
i hope you can solved my problem
thanks

The old pyratesahoy.com FTP has died several years ago.
The Empress is already included in our modpack, so there is no longer any need for a separate file.

What is it that you want to do?

Back