• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released The fluyt Derfflinger 1684

pgargon

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Storm Modeller
By the end of the 17th century the fluyt Derfflinger belonged to the fleet of Kurfuerstentum Brandenburg. In the "triangle trade" of that time she transported rum and other stuff to Africa, to buy slaves, who were then exchanged in the West Indies for sugar, which was then brought to Europe. Later she and other Brandenburg ships were used in the War of the Spanish Succession.

The ship was named in honour of cavalry general Georg von Derfflinger, who 1675 won a Brandenburg victory in the battle of Fehrbellin against the Swedish. He is depicted on the stern of the ship. The flag at the stern shows the Kurbrandenburg red eagle with hat, scepter, sword and breast shield.

The ship ist ready for a long trip. :keith

Sorry there is a problem with the link. Please download the file manual from FTP. :shrug

http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/

A 16 gun fluyt. :bow I am currently sailing a 20 gun fluyt with a similar color scheme. Oboy. Oboy. Oboy. Oboy. :drunk

You're doing a great job, Pgargon! You're quick, have a great eye for detail and you give us a great variety in new ships indeed! :bow

That is awesome. I have had my eye on this one for a while. Hear is my version of her.

Galeon_h211Hull1-1.jpg

Pgargon: That's another wonderful ship you've chosen! I can't wait to see further progress... :will

Craiggo: I hereby commandeer that there texture in the name of the Build Mod and the Easter Naval Supplies.
Should ye fail to comply, ye shall be keelhauled and the texture taken by force! Argh! :whipa

... seriously though, that texture is at least 100 times better than our current one! We must have it! :woot

This ship seems to most closely match our current 18 gun light fluyt. I'm looking forward to this.

Very nice as usual PG.
me.gif
How do you do such a good job and yet finish them so fast?

I I armada, we have an accord.
duel_pa.gif

Brilliant, mate! :bow

Seems the FTP issue is wreaking havoc with your download link though, so people will need to download the file through an FTP program like FTP Commander.
Until Keith fixes the issue (I sent him a PM), the HTTP links to the FTP don't work for new files. :facepalm

Hi,

Excellent pgargon :doff

BTW......I uploaded the Friedrich Wilhm zu Perde for you in my FTP folder.

This is awesome work mate!!! You are very talented and the accuracy and historical detail is superb. I love the tiller extention and the after Galley. very nice.

By the way, for some reason there are no sailors on the ship? I put you sailorpoits file in but no joy?

Hear she is in CoAS GoF:

[attachment=6407:Derfflinger.jpg]

Thank you Craiggo it is a very nice picture. :woot
Very strange in my game the sailorspoints is function. :shrug

Back