• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Hunter

xseanx69

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Me again :shrug
Well, found a bug in The Hunter chapter, I sank the San Pablo, then sailed to White Reefs, went into the jungle, there is a bug in the first jungle part - there are about.. a milion bandits who never stop coming and a very very thick jungle that it's allmost imposibble to move in. Then, I found the beach with the ship wreck and according to the walkthrough Arturo Campos is supposed to come talk to me, then I kill him, QB update. Arturo does run up to me, but the dialogue is empty, I press space and the dialogue is over, no fight or anything and even if I just kill nothing happens. Plus, there is a very nice looking shipwreck in the back, two dead soldiers and a standing one who asks me for some rum from the tavern( same dialogue as a town guard)

Could the blank dialog box be caused by the fact that the .c and .h file names are slightly different

--- >> Arturo Campos_dialog.c

--->> Arturo_Campos_dialog.h

additional _ causing problems :shrug

Not sure which it should be.

I think it should be :-

Arturo Campos_dialog.h :yes

( remove the 1st _ from the file name )

Can you try it and post if it works

:cheers

The dialogue works fine, thanks Talisman!
But there no QB and no direction to where I am going. :keith

About the QB update, my bad, you need to go to white reefs and there you get a QB update.
New problem : I sail to Sao Jorge and Augosto doesn't run to me on the jetty and at Town Hall the governor doesn't talk to me!

Back