• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Sailor’s Dream launches November 6th on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Malmö, Sweden, October 27, 2014. Simogo is happy to announce the release date for The Sailor’s Dream – the eagerly anticipated follow-up to Year Walk and DEVICE 6 launches on the App Store on November 6th!

About The Sailor’s Dream
The Sailor’s Dream is a peaceful narrative experience, in which the only objective is to satisfy your curiosity.

Explore serene structures on dreamlike islands and piece together memories – some even existing beyond the screen of your device.

www.thesailorsdream.com

About Simogo
Simogo was founded in 2010 by Simon Flesser and Magnus ”Gordon” Gardebäck and is based in Malmö, Sweden.
The studio’s latest game, DEVICE 6, garnered high praise and has won several awards, including Excellence in Audio at the Independent Games Festival and an Apple Design Award, as well as several nominations at the BAFTA Games Awards.
Simogo’s previous titles include the critically acclaimed and award winning games Year Walk, Beat Sneak Bandit and Bumpy Road.

Attachments

• tsd_logo.png
    tsd_logo.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 18
I liked Mist as well, It is very rare for a game to not feature any violence, I really like games that make you think. It looks quite interesting for sure, I really like the art style as well! I like the song quite a bit as well, according to their development blog it was written specifically for the game by Jonathan Eng, and is sung by Stephanie Hladowski. He also wrote 6 more tracks for the game.

Last edited:
Back