• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Thomas Linch

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
Who is he and what storylines is he in? I used to see him around but he has been gone for a while.

I can find no reference to such a character. What does he look like? Where does he show up?
Have you talked to him? What dialog does he have?

The only place I can find the names "Thomas" and "Lynch" are in the random character name file.
So perhaps they're random citizens that happen to get that name once in a while. :shrug

And so there is! Looks like it is completely unused, except for the the Dutch Emissary in the Antigua residence for the Early Explorers time period.
I think the model comes from an old Russian PotC mod.

Ah, so the only time to get him in a tailor shop is the Devlin storyline. I am currently using him by choosing him before the start of the storyline.

B 3 2015-02-13 13-48-27-97.jpg

There is no period restriction on his model so he should always be available from the tailors.
Only reason I mentioned Early Explorers is because that is the only time his model is actually put to user in the game for a character you can encounter.

Drat! I never see that model in the tailor shops and that is why I resorted to starting a new game with him as the starting character.

Look him up in initmodels.c to see where and when he's supposed to show up.
Check the set nation specifically.

By the way, if there is anything you want that you cannot find, it is generally quite easy to get it.
There is a console.c command to give yourself models as if you bought them from the tailor, for example.
So if you have any wishes that you cannot seem to find, just post on the forum and it can probably be sorted pretty quickly.

Back