• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tia Dalma doesn't speak.

BLSPBlackDeath

Landlubber
First of all its a great Mod.
Well now I'm playing Jack Sparows plot and I'm stuck in the middle of the story.
I'm at Muscetto Cove, Antigua and there is Tia Dalma standing doing nothing. I want the compass to go on with my quest.
And I have spoken to Annamaria telling me that I need another part of the treasur map and the compass. But first I have to go to town to get more Information.
I've Build 14 Patch 5.

Please Help me!!!

By the way, Tia Dalma is called "Dalma Dalma". ?!?

:gday

Here is a link to the Jack Sparrow walk through. http://www.piratewiki.net/index.php?title=Legend_of_Jack_Sparrow_Quests

What story line are you playing?

By the way, Tia Dalma is called "Dalma Dalma". ?!?

:shock

Tia Dalma should be Tia Dalma ( if that makes sense) not Dalma Dalma :no

It looks like your game ( quest) might have broken for some reason - suggest you go back to a earlier Save and try again - Try a Save from shortly after you were told to go to Antigua and see if that works.

Were you told to go to Antigua - and get a Quest book Update telling you to go there?

Have you done anything else other than the storyline ( done anything not connected to the story - as that can sometimes cause Bugs to appear )

First thanks for your replies.
I'm playing the Brock Brinkley Storyline and hve played the Help Shaypen at Gray Rock Bay part before.
I haven't done anything other than the Storyline exept taking these crosses from these monks. Thats the reason why I can't go back to an earlier save. Grrr...
Cutler Becket told me to go to Antigua and I've the Questbook Update telling me to go there.
Well ... and I've killed Tia Dalma several times because I got very frustrated after a while. But I' haven't saved after that. :wp
It seems that I have to start the story again. :modding

I haven't done anything other than the Storyline exept taking these crosses from these monks. Thats the reason why I can't go back to an earlier save. Grrr...

It seems that I have to start the story again. :modding

Those monks can be a nasty trap :twisted:

The one you get the Cross from usually tells you where to find the monk to give it back to - best thing to do is go and get rid of the cross as fast as possible.

Looks like having the cross might have caused the bug - so it looks like starting again is the best think to do :yes

Killing Tia Dalma probably caused her to be renamed to "Dalma Dalma".

I never thought I'll ever post here after 3 years passed but I think I'll never can look away when I see how you guys keep updating PotC..really amazing.... and I have no doubt that you'll all watch new POTC 4 when it comes out

anyway, I also have that nasty bug...can't process any further...Tia Dalma keeps standing near the big rocks at the cove and there is nothing I can do...killed lots of time to figure out why and there is nothing I can do. Heck if I have seen this topic before, I could have just started over.

the question is...What do I need to do by the way in order to get compass? After the first time I talked with TIa Dalma I had no quest update so I had no clue what to do.

I do not have the cross from Monk by the way. Just played all along with The Wricked Wrench and over 800k gold in total across with some officers. I also encountered HMS Victory by random lol.

the question is...What do I need to do by the way in order to get compass? After the first time I talked with TIa Dalma I had no quest update so I had no clue what to do.

When you get to the beach Tia Dalma should run up and talk to you - asks you to kill some people - after you do this she gives you the compass.

I suggest you go back to an earlier save and sail to Muscetto Cove again - and see if that works - try it a couple of times.

:drunk

Back