• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tips: Learn from experience

More I play, more I learn.

Experience, and time spent on POTC-NH gave me a lot of good experience. Here's my own tips for all PotC-NH players.

---

1-Save often:
yes, this is also written in the game tips, and is true. How many times I needed to restart all because I haven't saved in time...

2-Take your own options:
Not all people has the same thoughts, and not all people like to have the same game options. Some like a light game, and some hard, then first of all, see all the possible options, and choose the ones that you like.

3-Take your time:
PotC-NH is a piratesque RPG,not certainly a modern, ipergraphical game for fat rich boys that like win with cheats, then, require a lot of time, real time I say.
You start your character, and go further in days, and also weeks or months before see the fresh rookie become a powerful and able sea captain.
In this, PotC-NH resemble Morrowind, need a lot of time for become someone and be acknowledged and feared from a side to the other of the 7 seas....

4-Choose a role and playing stile that satisfy you:
Not all choices are the same, and not every career can satisfy you. For give an example, my best choices are Adventurer, Explorer, and Merchant: I have tried a bit some other careers, but these 3 give to me the best way to going further in the game.

4a: Try also some other careers:
Although you are better in some careers, it is a good thing try also some others that you feel interesting. Probably these careers will be not suited for you, but before discard them at all, is better make a try.

---

ok, if I have some other wisdom pearls to share, I will adjoin here.

Back