• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Spoiler Too visible Easter eggs

fjx

Promotion
Storm Modder
That's just my opinion but I think Easter eggs in Build mod are far too easy to find and kinda spoil the game's climate. I suggest hiding them better somehow so only hardcore players would be able to find them. The most eye-blazing are the guy at Nevis pirate house and some other names and dialogue references (Maltese monk's dialogue for example). The books are rather unharmful in my opinion. Maybe we could also make a secret location like the developers did in the maze? These are only my thoughts and I respect all Build mod creators of course.

I say its just right. The easy ones motivates the new players making them try harder to find harder ones.
So, making them easter eggs too hard to find or discover makes the new short tempered players to not enjoy or play the game anymore further after some time.

Easter Eggs are no fun if nobody would even know they're there! :razz

1-2 days ago I was talking to a port controller or banker and he mentioned that he had lost a ruby while walking around in the jungle outside of town, and he asked me to find it for him. So I did! :dance

Made some good money too.

Is that an Easter Egg? I thought that was just one of many random quest types they included in CoAS. :shrug

PotC is quite full of Easter Eggs and all sorts of modders' in-jokes. :cheeky

Back