• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Treasure hunt and disappointment.

Luciferret

Landlubber
Just a questiong about the treasures.

Ive been doing few times the Hispaniola treasure quest and im quite disappointed to the amount of loot i get from the actual treasure. Ok, i will get lots of other loot from the killed pirates and stuff, but treasure itself?! A bandage!? C'mon! Or am i missing something here? I did pay the map only 1100gp, so if thats the problem?

I went and bought spade and pick axe in case those would be needed but apparently not atleast not in this quest.

So, are those treasure quest all like this one, or am i looking from the wrong spot?

If you DON'T find treasure in the treasure chest, then it is supposed to be empty. Which is always possible as you're not always lucky.
But if you find anything else in there, it wasn't the treasure chest. :no

Yup, found the chest and it was empty. I was looking from the wrong spot earlier.

Oh well. Back to sweeping decks.

Cheers,

sometimes the chestist empty, that's just part of the business. You'r enot the only treasure hunter in the Caribbean, and as you see, there is always another group of pirates there. Sometimes, just someone was faster than you.
When you get the treasure, it's a lot of jewels and precious stones and stuff like that, and sold it equals about 1,000,000 ... not so bad I think.

Back