• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

tresure quest problem!

kristi4ever

First Mate
Hello I have problem with chest at barbados. I have found the location but not the chest I even turn on the locator but still not chest. I'm stock there beacuse I can't get another map.. I'm playing build 14 beta 3 wip..

Barbados? Which location? Are you in the jungle or the dungeon? I recently completed the treasure quest in the jungle successfully, except there was no treasure.
Do you have a spade or shovel equipped?

At jungle. Even turn on locator at equiped spade but no treasure around :/
Barbados? Which location? Are you in the jungle or the dungeon? I recently completed the treasure quest in the jungle successfully, except there was no treasure.
Do you have a spade or shovel equipped?
At jungle !! Even turned on the locator and equiped spade but no treasure chest around :/

I am 0 for 2 with the treasure quests in Barbados. In both cases the treasure chest was there, but was empty.

Did the treasure chest icon appear in the upper left hand corner of your screen?

Oh! Do you have realistic ammo reloading on or off?

I am 0 for 2 with the treasure quests in Barbados. In both cases the treasure chest was there, but was empty.

Did the treasure chest icon appear in the upper left hand corner of your screen?

Oh! Do you have realistic ammo reloading on or off?
Nope no chest icon.. Realistic ammo I don't know maybe its deffault.. I'm playing realistic mode.. But if locator does no show the chest maybe its a bug??? I'm playing latest mod beta 3 wip12. I started new game but same think only at barbados I have this problem!

Please check that in your options file. That was and still might be a bug. The treasure quests work for others, so we need to find out what is different with your POTC.

I'm also facing difficulty.. where is the exact location in the jungle? I spinned all around the jungle and couldn't find any trace of chest.. although I did pass by "road sign with 2 roads" as described on the quest.
also checked Treasure Quests thread and no one wrote anything about Barbados

That's great, found it.. too bad nothing inside. However it's strange that as soon as I land on far beach, the typical battle happens.. before I tried 100 times, and I never had the shore landing battle with pirates. Perhaps some quest prevented the treasure quest from being active at the time.

Back