• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Trouble in Kingston

Peter Blood

Privateer
In patch 5, when I arrive in Kingston with Arthur Wellesley, nobody greets me in port. Is there a fix I can use?

Have you tried reloading a previous save... there was an error similar to this for someone else which was the case was not executing propally

Could it be that I went to the shipyard and switched the Le Reve in for a brig (I kept the same name though) like it was in the book? I don't know if it could be the ship causing the trouble or not.

It shouldn't, no.

On the subject of ships though, if you've got any suggestions on replacements let us know and we can get that set up in the game files.

My personal preference for the Le Reve is a heavy brig (the one with the yellow design). That is how it was depicted in the Dutchess and the Devil movie as well as it was described in the book.

Oh, and I also replaced the Indy with another class I prefered. The HMS Indefagitable was described as both a 44 gunned frigate and a fifth rate, I think it would be appropriate to either replace the War Pinnace we are currently using with either the 44 gunned fifth rate (the one I replaced it with) or the Flushdeck Frigate.

The Indefatigable has been replaced by Armada already by a reskin of the original HMS Surprise.

The replacement? Because he only did it very recently and I haven't released a patch since that, of course. :wacko:

I reloaded a savegame, and still nothing. Its Beckett all over again, :facepalm

Where in the game is your save that you are using.

Try using a save from before you meet Dreadnought Foster on the beech and he tells you to take him to Kingston.

On Kingston jetty Dreadnought Foster should talk to you & Wellsley should walk away.

:cheers

Back