• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tunes...

RavenStudio

Landlubber
Must resist urge to say Ahoy...

Spotted you guys on gamedev.net and thought I'd offer my services. I've always wanted to have a crack at pirate music. My production company is currently in that awkward phase of needing a portfolio to get work, and needing work to get a portfolio so happy to do stuff for free at the minute.

Our portfolio is here - www.ravenstudio.co.uk

While nothing on here is particularly piratey, if you're digging it we'd be happy to put together a pirate theme :)

Many thanks,
Louis
:ship ahaha...

Edit: should probably add, while we have a pretty awesome collection of sound libraries, we also have a clarinetist/saxophonist, a pianist, a cello/violinist and a guitarist/bassist. Real instruments are sadly lacking in the composition world at this kind of level!

Ahoy Louis, welcome aboard mate!

@Flannery is our music coordinator, he should be along shortly to get in touch. In the meantime, I have listened to a couple of your tracks on Soundcloud, very nice stuff mate! :onya

One thing to consider for Hearts of Oak, we are trying for as much historical accuracy as possible, and eventual we will want to expand to earlier and later time periods. We will also need music for all the different nation factions, currently our plans include Spain, Portugal, France, England and Dutch. Those are probably set in stone, but may be expanded on later. Also, each one of those nations have several different region variations as well. As an example, Ireland and Scotland in England, Dutch also covered quite a broad area for music influence at the time. If there is any particular area that you think you might be interested in working on, please let us know.

Back