• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Two Questbook errors?

Heration

Powder Monkey
I have two errors in the two differant story lines

The first one is when you decide to work for the crowns agents. After you sail back to Oxbay to look for brock? ( i think) and you decide to meet in the shipyard with the agent later on, i get to the shipyard i talk to her, she says about going to the other side of the island or going to tortuga. after the dialogue quesbook does not update, if you talk to her she will mention it again, i have been to both locations with her and nothing happens just the same dialogue.

And the other is when you decide not to help the agent, and you land on Nevis and then nock her out, i goto the tavern i get the dialouge from the barwomen, (questbook doesnt update) i then head to the leader of the colony as it says but he gives me the choice to become a pirate or not, or doesnt talk to me. which has nothing quest related there so it keeps me at that bit of the quest where she is upstares in the tavern with the other hostages with no way of getting to her

Questbook 1 is fine... the island is TURKS not Tortuga (and plus you find out that you have stuffed up when you go there anyway :shrug)

As for the second one, I think I need to look at that :yes

I found another Bug.

With Beckett in Oxbay right after you find brock, you enter the Tavern you talk to beckett, you agree for the job you get the quest update, and then the second you walk out the pub you find beckett standing there not moving nor will he talk to you, if you enter you ship his ship is not listed and he is not following you, he isnt listen as an officer, if you land you find him standing infront of the tavern, cannot continue from there
29p25ao.png

Seems i have fixed the problem by changing the script in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Pirates of the Caribbean\PROGRAM\Storyline\LegendJackSparrow\quests (quest reaction C)
I found a fix you posted in another thread :), maybe you could include it in the next patch? for those who dont look around the forums

That was included in the fix files back in January so definatly should have been in Patch 1 as well... When did you get patch 1? :?

Back