• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Uncharted 4 Delayed to Spring 2016

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
For those of you waiting for Uncharted 4, you are going to have to wait a little longer. Game directors Bruce Straley & Neil Druckmann made the announcement that the Plastation 4 exclusive Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End would be delayed and released in spring 2016. They made the announcement today over on the official Playstation Blog.

Since we showed you our first gameplay reveal of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, more of the game and story have come together, and it’s become clear to us that this game is much more ambitious than we originally envisioned.

After spending so many years with Nathan Drake, he means a lot to the team, and telling the climactic chapter of his adventures is a task we don’t take lightly — this game deserves every bit of the attention to detail, precise pacing, and nuanced storytelling Naughty Dog is known for. So we’ve made the difficult choice of pushing the game’s release date. Giving us a few extra months will make certain that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End not only meets the team’s high standards, but the high standards that gamers have come to expect from a Naughty Dog title.

Thank you for your patience — we know the extra wait will be excruciating, but you’ll see it will be worth it as we reveal more about Uncharted 4 over the next year. The team at Naughty Dog will be heads down working through 2015 making sure that Nathan Drake’s story gets the closure it deserves. Come Spring 2016, you and Nate are in for one thrilling, emotional ride.

Attachments

• uncharted4.jpeg
    uncharted4.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 19
Yes, I read that today :yes This extra time is to improve the game so it will be worth:shrug
The problem is more for Sony, from what I know, the number of exclusive games for PS4 is not awesome :wp (at least the good ones)

btw: About the PC now, I'm stupefied by the graphics quality level of a Witcher 3 and a Star Citizen. I've seen some videos and these games are soooooo beautiful :woot:thumbs1

I have seriously considered picking up a PS 4 just for this game, but I just can't justify spending that kind of money one one game. I could build a new system that would blow the PS 4 away for the same amount, and then I could play Hearts of Oak on it!

Personally, I am not much interested in Witcher 3, but Star Citizen looks fantastic! :onya

I have seriously considered picking up a PS 4 just for this game, but I just can't justify spending that kind of money one one game. I could build a new system that would blow the PS 4 away for the same amount, and then I could play Hearts of Oak on it!
That's understandable. But, if you upgrade your PC, buy hardware using all the functionalities of DirectX12. This new version will increase a lot the graphic quality of the games in the next years.
Personally, I am not much interested in Witcher 3, but Star Citizen looks fantastic! :onya
Witcher 3 is also really beautiful :yes Certainly, the best rpg of this year. But, in my case, I prefer the Elder Scrolls series :rolleyes:

Back