• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Planned Feature Using VCO location (non caribbean locations)

Tortuga is ready.

Attachments

• Tortuga_night.jpg
    Tortuga_night.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Tortuga_shipbuild.jpg
    Tortuga_shipbuild.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 232
  • Tortuga_shipyard.jpg
    Tortuga_shipyard.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Tortuga_town.jpg
    Tortuga_town.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 180
After installing these new locations I get abnormal termination error, tried deleting options and reinstalling whole mod, nothing.

After installing these new locations I get abnormal termination error, tried deleting options and reinstalling whole mod, nothing.
Did you install them on a previous Beta 3.3 WIP install?
I just installed them myself today, but they seem to be working. Probably sometime over the next week I will make another upload with the Beta 3.3 WIP and this included.

Reactions: fjx
It is admittedly a bit messy with several WIP releases and extra add-ons right now. Soon to be addressed.... :wp

In my case, in the future, I won't install any new VCO towns model in POTC. I chose the best VCO town models for this work and there is no reason to add another ones less interesting. However, there are some outside and inside locations like a silver mine for instance that could be added in POTC.

All are awesome but personally I like Tortuga the most because indor locations are also taken care of and that gives really immersive feeling, good job guys.

Is there any way to improve the textures of the VCO locations? They seem to have even less resolution than POTC textures?

Not sure for we have anyone available for such texture work. Would be nice though.

Not difficult to find. Beta 3.3 WIP thread opening post.
I thought you already replied to the relevant post, so are you actually being serious here?

So as per the latest Beta 3.3 WIP, we have several locations completely replaced with new ones from VCO.
Specifically:
Code:
  . Tortuga Town completely replaced by Jack Rackham
  . Oranjestad Port, Havana and Santo Domingo Towns completely replaced by Bartolomeu o Portugues
So now the main question is: How much do you like them?

Santiago has also been replaced. They need more work as I have a hard time at every boundary and there are a lot of them.

For some reason there are these invisible walls all over the place. When I run into one I slide along it until the chest icon appears and then hit the space bar. Sometimes this gets me past it and sometimes I get turned around and pushed back.
It is bad for game play and tedious.

Back