• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

vanilla AND gentlemen of fortune?

Marki

Sailor
Hi I'm playing a vanilla game, searching ships for keys in coas quest actually :wacko: it's a great quest, but I'd like to go on holiday: gentlemen of fortune :b: So I installed it on my sons comp :cheers it is :woot :8q :razz :xmas :flashing: :mi great! gracias amigos. how can I run vanilla and gof on THE SAME computer? I don't want to ruin my save games, so I can't do any tests :2dn Is it possible at all? help shall be appreciated!

Simple bud, create a folder on your desktop and head over to the COAS game dirtectory and copy all its contents, now paste that into the new folder on the desktop and their you have it a second install, now install GOF into either the main directory or direct the exe's (GOF 1.0 and 1.1) to the new folder on the desktop, by default the exe's will install on the main directory for Vista and Windows 7 users, people using XP will have to redirect them.

Hope this helps you bud, have fun. :onya

Back