• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

volunteering for something...?

Idiot

Landlubber
Provisional
Hi, I am looking for something to do and my friend pointed me to this.

I know my way around Photoshop and can create reasonable textures for models. If you want to see some examples just ask as I just need to find them.
I like to program and know a bit of C++ and C# and am currently trying to mess about with and learn UnrealScript. This is in the very early stages but I thought I would volunteer here to help get me more motivated as having a clear goal and a deadline helps me hugely and it would help me immensely.

I am not very good at modelling or animating as this shows...
but anything you want me to do I will do.

Currently I have quite a bit of free time, but have a project that is currently on hold that I will also be working on in the future, probably in the new year, where I will be texturing and hopefully scripting in which will limit my time available while I am doing that. But when that happens if I am involved in anything for this will try my hardest to give whatever time I have to it.

Thanks for reading this.
Any questions feel free to ask me.

Ahoy mate, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, right now we are in a bit of a holding pattern while we wait to see if our current programers can resolve a couple of issues with the UDK. Hopefully that won't take too long, but you are more than welcome to join our team! Have a look through the list of Development Roles and please post in that thread what rolls you would be interested in.

Back