• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved W,S,Q,E Buttons dont working while boarding a ship

Martynas

Landlubber
When I'm boardin a ship, buttons w,s,q,e dont work.
Sometimes it happens on land but not offten.
Problem is when I'm boarding a ship it happens always, so it makes to that impoosible...
This comment is good, becouse I now cheked few times it with boarding, and bottons aleays dont work.
Interesting that a,d (slide to sides) working.
I thin it is becouse a,d is moded, and they working strange :)
Any solutions?
Runing 14.22 lite mod

:ahoy

Does your spyglass work? Do the "R" and "G" keys work to speed up and slow down time? Sometimes the controls get taken over by a ghost set that no one has ever been able to find.

To fix this open up your POTC folder and delete the options folder. Then start the game and reset your options. That should fix it.

:ahoy

Does your spyglass work? Do the "R" and "G" keys work to speed up and slow down time? Sometimes the controls get taken over by a ghost set that no one has ever been able to find.

To fix this open up your POTC folder and delete the options folder. Then start the game and reset your options. That should fix it.
speed up buttons works. Spyglass didnt check... thanks, when I try, post news :D

Eh? Start your game and at the main menu go into "options" and change something. Then play the game a small amount and then exit and look for that options folder. Just playing the game a minute creates it.

That happens to me too. Usually it is random, but most often is is right after a sea battle when I am trying to sail away. :rumgone Also boarding battles involving large ships if any looting is done.

Have you tried deleting the options file yet? It tends to compile a load of useless code over time, which can cause problems.

Didnt helped. Whe I'm starting to figt, ater few seconds game crashes.
At first everthyting was fine, then started to crash sometimes, now ewerytime in a fight mode.

Set the controls back to default and start from fresh. That should do the trick, innit? i had a lot of fun with it. The mouse belongs to the left hand, needs no effort at all. Arrrighty

Have a fling of those flies, store'em somewhere else, and when install went well enough add those in Save: yer Storyline. I can only say that it is a-functioning. - Eh wot? ney, only a switch back to the original mappings. Button you have assigned to chart-navigating may not be used for other movements perhaps

If you do all with sort of one-eyed, get PotC, New Horizon 2.1 plus Light 2.2 on the next partition following Windows, in one folder, start the career for an opportunity to save that, then reload already proven game-saves. Check this outlay:

http://lnk.ms/ckwhX

Very rarely goes a sweeping of the decks go amiss. What the wadden sea, you get another boat and plunder when successfully having loaded a scenery shortly before getting in reach of an opponent. I remember even now to quickly save on arriving at an isle and again moving onto the ocean, very waypoints never delete. Take it at yer ease first, hoyé.

Back