• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

walkthrough

Peter Blood

Privateer
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough on Assassin for Vera Cruz and later quests? I could only find one on the wiki made using the alpha.

Another thing, I can't find Bartolomeu in Vera Cruz. I found Emilio, but when I try to talk to him, nothing happens. What am I supposed to do right when I land in Port?

Have you got the log error files?

Edit : you must talk to Emilio when you meet him in Vera Cruz. Afterwards, you will follow him up to the tavern where Bartolomeu is inside. Reload a previous save and try again this part of the quest.

Btw: Please, if anyone else has the same problem tell me.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/

Here are the error, compile, and system logs.

Attachments

• compile.log
    9.1 KB · Views: 212
  • error.log
    432 bytes · Views: 197
  • system.log
    2.7 KB · Views: 199
Well, it seems everything is ok :shrug

I will check the questsreaction.c file and tell you if I found a problem.

To Talisman: Did you play the quest? Have you got this bug?

Nevermind, I just reloded an earlier save and it was fine. Emilio talked, but he didn't go to the tavern. SO I tried again for a third time and it worked.

Nevermind, I just reloded an earlier save and it was fine. Emilio talked, but he didn't go to the tavern. SO I tried again for a third time and it worked.
The last week-end I installed Patch6 and this morning I played the quest. I found no bug, everything worked fine. Sometimes, the save system messes up the quest. :shrug

To Talisman: Did you play the quest? Have you got this bug?

If this part was only released in Patch 6 then no :no

I have not installed Patch 6 yet.
No problem, Talisman. :onya

Back