• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Wanna learn whatever you need.

Killerjoy96

HoO Team Member
3D Artist
Provisional
Hi all i'm a 15 years old ICT student so i have lots of spare time. I wanna learn multiple things like scripting and texturing maybe. 3D modelling my laptop isn't good enough for that i think. But if necessary i do have a computer with 3ds max. I'm not very experienced with Photoshop CS6 but willing to learn. Scripting my only thing i read was a basic book of PHP 5. However i think I might learn the UDK gonna download it soon. I'm really wanting to help. I had a try once with LMMS for music creating but I don't know i'm not really a good composer. I'm not good but very eager to learn.

Welcome to the forum, mate! We're always happy to have new members here, especially ones with your enthusiasm!
If you could manage to figure out how to use that UDK, I'm sure you would be able to help a lot.
Modeling and making artwork is always welcome too.

The 3DBuzz youtube videos cover all the basics and some more specific things. But understanding the basics would already be very useful.

Okay since it's been a long time since I posted the very first post here.

Now I'm 16 years old still an IT student but I recently began with 3d modelling. Also I'm going to learn the UDK now. Why didn't I do it before, well because of the whole ban thing I didn't really feel like helping you guys. Hope it's okay that I didn't do anything in the meanwhile. But currently I'm getting more freetime and so more possibilities to do stuff I like.

When I'm on my laptop I'm going to learn UDK because my laptop is to weak to use any kind of 3d software. And when I'm on my desktop I'll be doing 3d modelling mostly. So if you still could use the help than you can count on me being able to help in about 2-3 weeks. (If I can understand UnrealScript by that time)

Is there a current build of the UDK/HoO:CotS settings. With the water animations etc.

Back