• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Warehouse

Nelsonliang

Master Mariner
Can anyone tell me which island has warehouse i can rend?? I need the name of the town, island and the guy to go to. So far i only know the store merchant in Sharptown on the pirate island will rend out warehouse.

In Willemstad there is a door inside the shipyard to go to the warehouse. I only used the storehouse in Willemstad as my base of operation is in the area Curacao, Martinique, Guadelupe.
I suspect in Port Royale a storehouse must be also in the shipyard.
Probably the other capitals like Capsterville, Havana and Portobello also have warehouses to rent.

I'm setting up a new hunting base in Willemstad with new strategy to get rich. Only that i have to store special goods that are needed for ship improvement. I've got 4 spare officers to take command of captured ship now so i earn 300k after every raid.

the warehouses are in every nation capital. Willemstad, Capsterville, Port Royal, and Portobello. The warehouse is in the shipyard, in it's adjacent room, not the store.

I have a question though. I can´t speak with the man in the warehouse. This happens everywhere, so how do I rent storage room? Do I need to berth a ship first?

Thanks in advance, Carl

Edit: Problem solved, I had to speak twice to the warehouse master, then he offered me to rent space.

Last edited:
Back