• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Weird control problems

Sharks Prize

Master Mariner
Coas was crashing whenever I tried to enter a battle, so I re-installed. That fixed it. But now, when I play, the mouse will only move up and down, not left or right, and the keys are all bound weird. For example, w is quicksave, tab is hotaction, and esc seems to be enter. I looked in the options, and all keys appear to be bound properly. I even clicked the 'reset to default' several times to make sure, as well as re-binding all the keys, and it still acts weird. I'm running a fresh install with no mods at all. Any help would be appreciated.

It seems to be working now. I started a new game, and all the keys worked, then I loaded my old game and did reset to default and it worked. Weird. But anyway, if anyone else has this problem I guess that's what you do.

Ahoy Sharks Prize, sounds like a rather strange problem, glad you got it sorted out! Just out of curiosity What operating system are you using and what kind of keyboard do you have? Is it connected with USB or a PS2 adapter?

Back