• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Weird glitch after Oxbay

spykdragon

Landlubber
Hi! I have noticed a very annoying glitch that has happen after i sail from Oxbay in the begining of the main story. When i go to any island, i try to sail off but it won't let me go into the map sailing mode after i clear the moor area... I sailed for an hour straight and i couldn't get the command to start map sailing. Is this a glitch or do i have to just sail REALLY far??

<!--quoteo(post=204372:date=Jun 29 2007, 12:20 PM:name=Berserker Hundi)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Berserker Hundi @ Jun 29 2007, 12:20 PM) [snapback]204372[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi! I have noticed a very annoying glitch that has happen after i sail from Oxbay in the begining of the main story. When i go to any island, i try to sail off but it won't let me go into the map sailing mode after i clear the moor area... I sailed for an hour straight and i couldn't get the command to start map sailing. Is this a glitch or do i have to just sail REALLY far??<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

~I figured it out~

The exact same thing happened to me once, and I got so pissed off with it that I completely reinstalled everything and lost all my saved games.

Back