• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Weird Problem (Bartolomeu)

Peter Blood

Privateer
When I go to Porto Rico, I board the anaconda and start fighting a whole bunch of spanish marines. When they are all dead, It says I should procede to the next step of boarding, but when I press spacebar or click, nothing happens, and I cannot procede. What is a matter with this? The patch doesen't work for me, and every time I try to replace a code, nothing happens. Is there a logical explanation or glitch that is making this?

In my game it works OK :shrug

You should be able to fight through all the Anacondas decks to the Captains Cabin, then get the Ship Ransack screen, to enable you to swap ships, and a quest Book update to tell you where to sail to.

Can you post system, compile & error logs for your problem.

Read the FAQ on what you have to do when it doesnt allow you to continue to the next deck!

Stickied to the PotC Build Mod forum:
http://forum.piratesahoy.net//build-mod-and-forum-faq-t14915.html

6. I can't continue onto the next boarding deck :modding
If your game is running in windowed mode, minimize it (else close it). Go to PROGRAM/console.c and find this section of code:
Code:
void ExecuteConsole()
{
ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
if (!bSeaActive) ref lcn = &Locations[FindLocation(pchar.location)];
ref ch;
int i;
int limit;
Add this line under it and save:
Code:
LAi_EnableReload();
Now hit F12 whenever you get stuck and it SHOULD allow you to continue.

This is the part that should help you to go to the next boarding deck... I know it happens for all ships when it does happen, and I know that this does indeed allow you to continue

Back